We are a union contractor with affiliations across the country. Our union affiliation gives us the ability to provide additional resources as needed above and beyond those we employ on a regular basis.
Quality, Response, Reputation
Providing storm restoration teams and electrical contractors to power companies both large and small across the United States.
Emergency Power Restoration
Ready— When you need us most!
- We are: A New England based power line contractor, founded in 2010 with a core focus on quality, response and reputation.
- Our roots dig deep, with over 30 years of experience with inside/outside electrical and in the electrical safety field.
- We've also managed overhead, underground and substation crews for a host of utilities across the U.S.
- When you need us: We can mobilize within hours of a call to respond anywhere in the nation. We provide well trained craftsman that work safe using the latest tools and equipment. We take pride in the service we provide to our customers. We are also very aware of our responsibility to project a positive image to the customers of the various utilities that we work for.
- Most recently: We deployed over 450 crew members to utilities for the June, 2012 Derecho Storm, with restoration success.
- Alternative Energy: We believe alternative energy is crucial to the future of our country. That's why we specialize in Solar Power & Wind Turbine technology.
What makes us so reliable?
- Over 30 years of experience
- 24/7 Storm Response
- Safety our #1 priority
- Own and operate a large fleet of Bucket Trucks, Digger Derreks & Pole Trailers
- Over 250 qualified crew members
- ALL contractors fully stocked & tooled
Our Customers Include
- AEP - Ohio
- Appalachian Power - West Virgina/Virgina
- National Grid
- Northeast Utilities
- Southern Companies